Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tag, I'm it.

Damn! I hate these things. I think I'm the most uninteresting person in the world, so why would you want to read 7 boring facts about me? beats me, but Erika has tagged me, so I will give in to the insanity.

1. I drive a Nissan Altima that is the color "smoke". The car is Smokey and I am the Bandit. Together we are Smokey and the Bandit. Thankfully, I in no way resemble Burt Reynolds.

2. I have a jar of chicken fat in my fridge. I'll bet there aren't many bloggers out there that have the same.

3. I hate all things raspberry. I can't elaborate on that. If it has anything to do with a raspberry, I will run in the other direction. Ew.

4. I once dropped an entire pot of steamed broccoli on the floor and proceeded to serve it to my entire family. To quote my dad: "Dori, I am FLOORED by this broccoli."

5. I have 2 cats: Mittens and Peanut Butter. Their nicknames are Puppa (Mittens) and Butter (guess which one that is).

6. I LOVE bananas but hate anything and everything with banana in it. Muffins, bread, smoothies...they all make me want to puke. Seriously. If I smell bananas outside of their natural state, I gag.

7. My husband loves to vacuum. Ok, that wasn't about me...well, in a way it was. I was indirectly saying that I hate to vacuum.


OK....thats it. I am tagging Butter & Love, Sheri, Martha, MA Girl in the OC, Sarah, Trisha, and Annie.

No comments: