Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Recipes I Can't Wait to Try

Don't mind this post. Nothing to see here. Just had a finally create a place to keep track of all the recipes I find in random blogs. My bookmarks bar in my browser is getting ridiculous.

Baba Ganouj
Baked Pasta with Sausage
Big Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata
Chocolate Chip Angel Cupcakes with Fluffy Frosting
Crazy Crumbly Super Yummy Coffee Cakes
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Grilled Zucchini-and-Summer Squash Salad with Citrus Splash Dressing
Individual Chocolate Souffles
P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps
Quaker Choc-Oat-Chip Bars
Quinoa and Grilled Zucchini
Quinoa and Roasted Pepper Salad
Red Peppers Stuffed with Corn & Mozzarella
Red Wine Risotto with Grilled Mushroom
Risotto with Asparagus, Spinach and basil
Risotto with Mushrooms and Parmesan
Roasted Garlic Bean Dip
Rosemary Garlic Bread

1 comment:

Martha said...

I know, I know, nothing to see here. I have a very similar recipe for the flourless peanut butter cookies in my blog - only difference is brown sugar vs. white. I just made them for the first time (and put them in my blog), so I was surprised to see them in your list from someone else!