Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cooking up Something Different....

Like a bun in the oven. :)

My Weight Watchers eTools subscription has been temporarily discontinued due to my pregnancy, but I will be returning to WW just as soon as I am back on my feet, post-partum (due date is November 2, so just in time for the holidays!).

If you would like to assist me in figuring out point values for recipes I am unable to calculate at this time, both myself and my loyal readers would much appreciate it. Please post in comments and I will update each recipe when points are supplied. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

CRS said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I <3 your blog and would love to help with calculating points. I'll work on this one and pass it along :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I love your blog!

kikimonster said...

CONGRATS :)

kikimonster said...

CONGRATS :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Tmontle said...

6 flex points!